2009年5月20日星期三

Genting Highland (18&19th May 09)

Just came back from Genting, felt so tired because one night didn’t sleep well. Monday noon right after our 1st class in this semester, we decided to go Genting. It was so sudden, that’s why not much people going with us. People who are going were just me, Shannon, Suki, Vivi and Owen. Without preparing anything, I just went there with a jacket. After a quick shower, we rushed to KTM station and take the train to KL Central. When we reached there, straight away go buy tickets. Before that, sure we go ATM to get some money first lah! No money how to go jek?! Our bus departs at 2.30pm, so we decided to have our meal at Mc Donald’s while waiting for the time comes. We takes less than an hour to reach the Genting Skyway, because that time have no traffic jams and the bus driver are so “professional”. We’re shocked to see so many peoples taking cable car to Genting, because that day is just a normal day only. There are so many who came from India (How I know it?! Hehe.. I saw their luggage got address lor.. ) Suddenly we think about the H1N1 virus =.= Ops.. Sorry.. We are not purposely to have country discrimination, we just felt a bit scared it will be spread among them. Anyway, we didn’t wear a mask for the whole trip.

We reached Genting Highland around 4pm, before we decide our program, we took some photos at there^^ actually we planned to watch movie at midnight, after that go for a walk and have some coffee, then go back by the earliest bus. But, they said like that will be very tired and bored. So, lastly we decided to rented a deluxe room at First World Hotel (the cheapest hotel at Genting), and one person need to pay RM28 (please count yourself how much does it cost per night). Just let you all know for fun, our room is on 25th floor, room number is 817. After checking in, we went to “Be a Star” for karaoke. That is the only way to save our money and we can sing and enjoy by the same time. Oh ya! Before that I took some pictures of the setting sun, from our room can view it. After we spent our time at karaoke, we went to a mini market to get some beer. Brought it to an outdoor place to enjoy the weather and have fun (means drink beer lah)!! Me, Suki and Shannon disappointed because just now doesn’t have time for us to sing SAMMI CHENG’s song. So we sang it at there without any music, because all of us did not bring charger and our phone battery are low. Shit lar.. luckily someone bring it for us, if not we sure die de.. Hehe^^ we also play a Taiwan game called “hei bai chei”, play until we changed the name into “zhin bek chek”. That is because me and Vivi always come out with the same one, no loser. If you know the rules of this game then only you will understand our situation. After finished our beer, we went back to the hotel and meet someone.

Oh yes! Our “savior” reached, he is Owen and Vivi’s friend, Ah boy. He was quite friendly, and he is from Melacca ~ “the city of cannon”, I was shocked when I knew his real age. OMG!! He doesn’t look like 26 years old!! Anyway, he enjoy hanging around with us I guess. He brought some beer here again, but I didn’t join them, because I felt so full after I drank a bottle of Heineken just now. They continue playing the “zhin bek chek” and now Owen creates another new name called “si beh bek chek”. We sleep around 4am but I wake up to meet David Liew at 5something. He brought us some fried rice from his workplace, and I go out have a coffee with him at Old Town White Coffee. After that he got to rush back, so we just have a shot time to meet each other.

The weather is so cold on that night, almost freeze us up man!! When I came back to the room and continue to sleep, I heard Vivi ask Shannon to turn on the fan because she is hot. I was like “Huh?! Hot?? ”, but that time I was very tired, so I don’t care and just sleep. David called me around 8.45am, he wake me up from a nice dream!! Anyway, I continue to sleep for an hour before everyone wake up. (Thanks David for the fried rice, although is not hot anymore, but it’s just nice for me.) After checking out the room, 4 of us plan to go for outdoor game. But when we reached the Genting Outdoor Theme Park, the sky is gray. So, we decided to have our lunch at Old Town White Coffee first and see how the weather is. Lastly, we decided to buy the tickets into theme park. I keep on praying to God and ask him to let the weather turns good, he heard my prayer. After a few minutes, the sun came out and shine up the sky=) Thanks God!!

Our first game is Flying Dragon, and then we go for the Sungai Rejang Flume Ride. It wet us up on that time, but we still continue to play with a wet body. We went to play Pirate Ship and we scream like hell, just for the fun of it not the fear. That is the only game we play twice, but not for Vivi. She is the only one who screamed for the fear, caused she can’t stand for it. After that, Shannon and I line up for Space Shot, I love this game^^ but Vivi and Suki don’t dare to play, so they went to play the Matahari. Actually we wanted to go Dinosaurland, but we don’t have so much time, so we go for the next game-Cyclone. This game I don’t dare to play caused last time I play until scared already, so I went to play Family Ride such as Astro Fighter, Flying Jumbo and Tea Cup. I saw a pair of couple taking their wedding photos at there, so sweet nerh^^ and the bride is so cute. After they finish playing Cyclone, we went for the 2nd last game-Super Toboggan. The last game for the day is Spinner, many people likes to play it but not for me. I just accompany them to play it once already felt giddy, but luckily they didn’t ask me to play 2nd time. Around 4something we took a cable car back to the Skyway station and take a bus at 5.30pm back to KL Central. Before I went into the Theme Park already felt sleepy, almost all the way walk with half eyes closed. When I go into the bus, totally fall asleep from Genting to KL. Then from KL central we took a bus to LCCT and Hsiang Jian fetch us back to Nilai.

Thanks God for given me a nice trip with my friends, I really do enjoy it^^ In a conclusion, we spent a lot of money at there and we have no enough money to survive for this month, but we feel worth it to spent money for happiness. Just to inform everyone, the pictures I will upload in facebook, but let me collect from all of them first okay? That’s all for the trip to Genting=)

0 comments: