2009年5月2日星期六

Lucky Day

Today, I woke up at 12 something. Hey! Why I wake up so late? Actually, I had a nice dream last night, so I don’t feel like waking up so early and stop my dream. The dream very funny de^^ is about someone and me.. Haha..

When I was awake, I received a message from Tracy. She asked me what time I will reach her house, Oh no!! I’m late.. Actually I should reach there by 11 something, and now is around 12 pm. So, after I reply her message, I straight away go and take a quick shower.

After I prepare everything, I went out from my house at 1 o’clock. When I was on the way, I keep on praying to God, wish that I could reach safely and no traffic jam. Finally, I reached her house at around 2 pm.

I parked my car at her house and both of us took a bus to Mid Valley. Actually, the purpose I went there is because I want to buy someone’s birthday present. Tracy is so good, she just accompany me buy things and giving me some opinion. I’m so happy today, because I bought what I want.

I need to go back home before 6 pm, cause tonight need to have dinner with my neighbors. So, we shop very fast, just like playing treasure hunt=) After I finished buying my things, we went to Kim Gary and have some snacks before we go back.

When we wanted to rush into the bus, something happened on me. A guy keeps on bang me, and I feel like he is trying to get something in my handbag. I quickly check my handbag, and I found that my hand phone was lost. The guy went up the bus and asks the driver something, after that he is trying to go down from the bus. I quickly block him and I asked him to return my hand phone to me, but he act don’t know. That time he is holding a jacket and I guess he hides it inside, so I try to pull away the jacket on his hand. Suddenly, my hand phone drops on the floor, and I just pick it up and say 'thank you' to him.

Phew.. Luckily I found back my hand phone, if not I sure feel sad. The hand phone itself is not so important; the most important thing is the messages inside. I still keeping a lot of meaningful messages in my hand phone wei!! Anyway.. Thanks God for giving me this experience, lost and found^^

4 comments:

key key 说...

huh..你很勇敢叻,他偷了你的东西你还跟他说谢谢哦。。。哈哈哈果然是我认识得你。。还真要和你学习阿

~JoanNe~ 说...

觉得自己有点傻傻的@@
其实当时我有点紧张呢!!
不知道自己竟然会这么做的。。
想起来也很好笑一下的咯。。

key key 说...

哈哈。。这就是你啊,傻傻的,但勇气惊人。。

sherynchan 说...

waoo..praise God that you got your hp back..haha