2009年4月19日星期日

Exam! exam! exam!

I hate exam!! Why we need to have exam?? Sien@@ all subjects that I taken in this semester also very boring de...what lah..human resource management, food and beverage cost control, training in hospitality industry, workplace communication, and the most I hate is hospitality law. I do not have potential to study about LAW lah..so many act, case study and whatever...no interest with that...but anyway...I got to know, cause next time I can use it to sue someone if I have the right to sue them. Haha XD

Today is the last day for revision, hope that I can finish memorize all those important notes by tonight. I mean for the 1st subject (HRM) only, hehe^^ the other I will study later. Hmmm...wish me good luck on tomorrow...all the best to everyone o(^.^)* +U +U

2 comments:

匿名 说...

+u!!! >< u can do it!!

~JoanNe~ 说...

thx ya^^
everyday also receive at least 1 +u from u..
empty oil tank also become full tank lor..
Hehe=)