2009年4月30日星期四

Mission completed

Finally, exam finished! Happy?? Actually not really lor.. haih.. still a bit worry about the result.. Hopefully can pass lah.. yea.. I just need a pass.. OMG!! What happen on my face? So many pimples =( too stress?? too worry?? I guess I need to do facial liao..

Yeah!! Next Wednesday will go Pulau Langkawi with a gang of people.. hope that can enjoy with friends and relax.. Hehe^^ chocolates and alcoholic drinks.. here I come =D

Just now my parents fetch me back from Nilai.. then straight away we go have dinner.. After that, we went to find my brother in his studio.. cause tomorrow he will go Singapore, so need to go there and get back the Kancil (my car).. Haha.. I have been a long time didn’t go to that studio ady.. really changed a lot oh.. became so beautiful liao^^ I miss my piano so much.. although I don’t know how to play.. but just simply play also very fun ler =D I wish one day I could go there to record a song.. I want to sing.. and I only can sing..

This semester break I have a lot of things to do actually. The next morning, I need to go renew my license. Then this Friday will go KL with my parents, bring them to visit Pavilion and maybe we go up to KL tower. If can, this Sat I want to go for some sports, maybe will play golf or badminton. Sunday, have a performance in my mom’s church, mummy asked me to sing with her wor.. these few days need to practice with her too..

Oh no.. already 1 am.. I got to go and sleep lu~ if tomorrow cannot wake up sure will get scold de.. Good night everyone.. and wish all my friends who are still having exam GOOD LUCK.. Gambateh nerh!!

0 comments: