2009年4月23日星期四

Prepare to be a "lawyer"

Ahhhhhhh....... Die!! Die!! Die!! Tomorrow sure die.. I guess I will lose the battle =( Now preparing a white flag.. not a bomb!! So sorry to myself.. I really have no confident to win this battle=( From the first class until now final exam, I learn nothing in this subject!! My lecturer just came in our class few times only, that time also does not know what she is teaching, the whole class blur@@ When I do her assignment, already took half of my life off. Now final exam, can I still alive?? Owch!! Hospitality Law is killing me!! Princess is going to die soon :'( where is my Prince?? Please come and rescue me..

Anyway.. I still got to prepare.. dun wan give up so easily.. maybe God will create a miracle for me leh.. who knows!? +U ba Princess.. Cheer up and Go! Go! Go! U can do it de^^ Hehe.. just act like a lawyer can already ma.. joking joking XD wakaka.. Study hard and pray hard ya..

(Psalm 119: 115-160)

145 With my whole heart I cry; answer me, O Lord. I will keep your statutes.
146 I cry to you; save me,that I may observe your decrees.
147 I rise before dawn and cry for help;I put my hope in your words.
148 My eyes are awake before each watch of the night,that I may meditate on your promise.
149 In your steadfast love hear my voice;O Lord, in your justice preserve my life.
150 Those who persecute me with evil purpose draw near;they are far from your law.
151 Yet you are near,O Lord,and all your commandments are true.
152 Long ago I learned from your decrees that you have established them for ever.
153 Look on my misery and rescue me,for I do not forget your law.
154 Plead my cause and redeem me;give me life according to your promise.
155 Salvation is far from the wicked,for they do not seek your statutes.
156 Great is your mercy,O Lord;give me life according to your justice.
157 Many are my persecutors and my adversaries,yet I do not swerve from your decrees.
158 I look at the faithless with disgust,because they do not keep your commands.
159 Consider how I love your precepts;preserve my life according to your steadfast love.
160 The sum of your word is truth;and every one of your righteous ordinances endures for ever.

OK.. let's bow our head and pray.. Dear father Lord.. thank you for your mercy and grace.. we know that you are the king of king, and you are the lord of lord.. You know everything in this universe.. included law as well.. cause it is your creation.. So now.. please give us wisdom.. we really need your help for our paper on tomorrow.. just hope that everyone can pass this subject.. Dear Lord.. please help us ya.. In Jesus precious name I pray.. Amen=)

0 comments: