2009年4月26日星期日

Tayar Pancit

Today I went to church early in the morning, actually my P driver's license already expired for a week, but I still got to drive, cause I need to go back early. If I follow people's car, I need to wait for them and it is troublesome. After service, I went to eat chicken rice at Taman Sri Sentosa with my cousin. I have no more money in my purse, so I asked my cousin help me to pay for it first, but she said she treat me wor. Haha^^ so good.. Thanks yea Tracy..

After we enjoy our lunch at there, I need to fetch her back, her house just nearby only. Unfortunately, when I go and get my car, one of my tayar pancit =( I didn't notice that until someone passed by and she told me. I was like.. HUH? What happen?! Oh no.. why suddenly tayar pancit already? Hey.. I still need to rush back to Puchong before 1.30pm ler.. that time already 12something. So I faster call my mom let her know that my tayar pancit already, and I call Victor to tell him that maybe I will reach home a bit late, cause now got to service my tyre.

Luckily, my cousin's brother is at home, she called him to come over and help me to change the tyre. When he reached here, he tried to change it for me, but is so tiring and he can't get to unlock the tyre. It is so funny.. the tyre service center is just behind my parking place, why don't we ask them to help? Hehe^^ after that only we decided to drive my car there and let them service. They just help me to repair the tyre, not change the tyre. Just in a few minutes, everything done^^ and the service charge is just RM5. Hah? So cheap de meh? I thought very expensive de wor.. cause I have no experience in servicing tyre and this was the first time I met this case. Anyway.. thanks brother James^^

Hehe.. Today I'm so lucky^^ why ler? First, because my cousin treats me eat lunch when I have no money. Second, my tayar pancit just in front of the tyre service center. Third, today never meet any roadblock. And last, I reached home safely although on the way home I met a heavy rain. Thanks God =)

1 comments:

Dark Covenant 说...

hahah~ what a lucky day... should keep that "LUCK" still got one more paper to go... Good Luck!!!