2009年6月30日星期二

1 day in KL

Today me and Joycelyn decided to go KL watch Transformers 2 and do some research for our door gift..I came back Nilai early in the morning, but we missed the bus to KTM station..so no choice..i need to drive to KTM station liao lorh=( park my car there so danger..some more need to pay money..sienz..

We reached Times Square around 12something..then we straight away go and buy tickets cos we’re watching 1.20pm show..we had our lunch at Wendy’s which is nearby the cinema..after that only we go watch Transformers 2..this movie was nice..graphics..sound effects..all quite good..but I got a little bit blur about the storyline..cos I didn’t watch Transformers episode 1..i falled asleep in the cinema around 10mins..cos I was so sleepy..actually that time the movie is going to end..dunno I got miss any interesting part or not lerh?

After watching movie..we keep on finding ATM for RHB bank..but at last..we couldn’t find it..i guess is a good things too..cos I cannot spend so much money ma..the next station for today is Sg Wang..we plan to find the door gift at there..in the same time we’re having a window shopping..actually I found so lost in KL and just keep on asking the way to here and there..like a tourist from other country=.=” but finally we discovered a new place in Sg Wang..it’s Trendy Zone at sixth floor..there I never go before..today 1st time^^ then I found a shop named SM STAMPS&ANTIQUES..inside there got a lot collections of coins,fine stamps,soft drink cans and so on..quite interesting shop..actually we found something we want..but is too expensive liao..we have no enough money to buy=(

Today I just bought 3 sticks of maltose and Joycelyn bought a few rolls of wool for her knitting..she spend almost 100ringgit for it lerh..so expensive..we leave Sg Wang around 7something..then we took a monorail back to KL Central and I took KTM back to Nilai..Joycelyn wanna go back to Seremban..so we took the same train but stop at different station..after I walked out from the train..got an African guy come talk to me and asking me this and that..i told him I’m waiting for my friend..but that’s just a lie..if not he will keep on follow me de..after I told him that..i quickly walk another way to get my car..this is the 1st time I own self drive back from Nilai KTM station..i really scared I go wrong way ahh..but in the end I reached my hostel safely=)

Dunno why everytime I go KL also very excited..today also same^^maybe because I seldom go there ba..with some reasons..hmm..actually I hope to go more lorh..there got so many things to see..so many different kind of food and beverages..so many peoples from everywhere..the night view of KL is super beautiful..especially the lights of Twin Tower (KLCC) and KL Tower..it bright up the city..makes me feel proud of living here and being a Malaysian v(^.^)v

3 comments:

ruki :: yee 说...

lolx..how come fall asleep when watch such excited movie la..
hmmmmm, i haven watch it ler~~

~JoanNe~ 说...

maybe i shouldn't go watch it on that day..cos i too tired alrd=(
hmm..u should go watch it in the cinema lar..nice graphics and sound effects!!worth to pay^^

ruki :: yee 说...

i wan also..
but timing not ngam, my dear are busy..
urgh~~ so i'm abit outdated with that..lolxx