2009年6月16日星期二

Bored@.@

Today have no class..actually i planned to have a meeting with Raj (my group leader) to discuss with him about the event..talk to him about the sponsorship and charity..but his class is packed today..so I canceled the meeting with him..

Dunno why today I woke up so early since there’s nothing to do..nowadays I used to wake up before 9am and couldn’t continue to sleep..no matter how late did I stay last night..after I do my devotion..i go down and have my super healthy breakfast (cornflakes with low fat milk)^^

After that I just sat in front of my laptop and do nothing until Joyce called me go out with her..we went to Giant and buy some staffs for CF on this Wednesday and she wants to print her photos..while waiting for the photos to print out..we have our meal at KFC..we ordered the jom jimat package cos we wanna save $$..oh no!!my slippers spoilt..I need to walk in lame way..so embarrassing=(

5pm got SCR meeting at R302..president, vice president and secretary of every clubs and societies also need to attend..but I guess not everyone there also loh..so boring@@ dunno what they actually discuss about..luckily finish it quite fast..if not i’m going to fall asleep..and some more 1 thing is that president of SRC was an African..i cannot understand his English..a “toastmaster club” he just said “toasted”?!make us lolz non-stop wei!!anyway..hope he can do the best for us lah..

Actually before I go for that meeting I’m doing the individual assignment and also do a bit of revision..when I back from the meeting it is around 6something..yesterday I got go jogging..but today lazy to jog already..hehe^^ so what I do lerh? I started to watch an old Korean movie called <情定大饭店>..hope to watch this long time ago..but I dun have that movie..and now Joyce suddenly asked me wanna watch or not..she said she kept that since 1st sem..oh well..i just borrow from her since I’m so bored..today I just watched 2 episodes..such a nice movie and it is about hotel’s life..gonna start that life soon..keep ur finger crossed and wish me good luck ya=)

Dunno why today Taylor Swift – Love Story keep on emerged in my mind..some more suddenly got a feel to go for fishing lerh^^ argh!! My purse just left RM8 only =( where’s my money goes??why so fast I finish using my 50ringgit?!got a bit regret to have KFC for my lunch..although it is quite cheap..but still my RM6.20 gone>.< I guess that’s all for today’s life..a word to describe—BORED!! Anything interesting is going to happen on me?? looking forward^^

p/s: I miss someone very muchiiii..really hope that person could cheer up my bored life..

0 comments: