2009年6月17日星期三

Forgiveness

Today dunno why i so tired..after i finished watching a few episodes of the Korean movie..i go for a nap..before i falled asleep..i know that Isabel and Victor came back..but after a few seconds..i dunno anything happen alrd..i sleep sleep sleep until Joyce came back and wake me up..she said she need to go college at 6pm to open the multipurpose room and prepare everythings..but i'm still tired..and i asked her to give me 10 more minutes to rest..that time it's alrd ard 6pm..suddenly she asked me where is my car?i was like...huh?!my car not there meh?i asked her in the sleeping mood..dunno i'm still dreaming or awake..but a few more seconds..i suddenly get shocked and ask her again about my car..she said she go down and double check for me..OMG!!it isn't there!!who stole my car??then i quickly check my key still there or not..if it's there that mean sure got people steal it alrd..but luckly is it there..at least i guess is my housemate took it..I quickly call Yong and ask him..he said they borrow my car to Nilai Spring play golf..they see me sleeping then didn't wake me up to inform me..haih..actually i got a little bit angry about this..that is my car and they all borrow it by didn't inform me..u know..everytime someone borrow my car i also very scared and worried..1st is because,that car is not under my name..if anything happen,my dad need to come over here to settle everything..2nd it's about the insurance of this car,it only can claim if i'm the driver,or my mom and dad..3rd,if my dad know i borrow my car to others..he will screw me up wei!!that's why...but sometimes i dunno how to tell them i can't borrow my car to them..i scare to refuse and my heart just wanted to help them..today's case make me feel a bit disappointed also..anyways..i forgive them..feel sorry to Joyce and the members waiting outside the multipurpose room..cos we're late ard 20 mins to wait for my car back..dun worry..i'll still lend my car to u all if it's emergency..but hopefully u all will drive safely on the road and take care of my car..thanks for all your cooperation..

0 comments: