2009年6月13日星期六

Water 21th BirtHdaY

HapPy 21st BirThdaY tO Wei Yik aka Water!!

Our plan: Port Dickson
Our fake plan: Fish Leong's concert

Argh! raining?! Nevermid..our plan still on anyway..2 something in the afternoon..we all gather at Alex's house..then Yanbie be the driver on that day..fetch 5 of us to the “secret place” that we actually plan for the birthday boy..

Oh well..he was so surprise when we reach PD..

Actually.. I thought we just go there to have a walk and dinner..so I didn't bring extra cloths..quite sad cos I can't play water..i wanna play banana boat!! anyway..all the girls also didn't play water..cos Yanbie also dun have extra cloths..so we just sat on the beach and eat the snacks that we bought..take a lot of pictures..see the guys playing around..

(Pictures uploaded in my facebook profile..go check it out!!)

After that..we went back Puchong to have dinner at restaurant 甜在心..and we celebrate his birthday with 21 寿包..special gift from us is a purple crystal bracelet..

The following is the msg that he sent to us:
“I'm so surprise when u all bring me to pd..i'm touching when still on the way to pd..i know everyone is tired..thank you!!!love u all so much”

Thx God that given us a nice weather..no more rain and its cloudy=) sorry guys..that time my stomach not feeling very well..so make u all couldn't stay overnight and need to rush back=( anyway..thx for all ur carings^^ now I'm ok..

0 comments: